LAPDiM is a research and teaching laboratory which has been operating since 2011. Our internship programs provide undergraduate and graduate students with mentored experiential learning opportunities. Student interns also benefit from professional development, leadership and service, and social experiences that supplement the hands-on work in their field.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- To assist mainly in related research projects.
- Assist in monitoring daily experiment & analysis activities.
- To ensure timely and accurate data entry and inventory records.
- To assist in managing and organizing all events and research documentation process.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science Studies/ Agriculture/ Biology/ Microbiology or equivalent.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 – 6 months.
- Good communication skills in English or Malay language.
- Open to candidates in the UK/ EU/ Australia/ NZ/ USA/ Canada/ Japan/ South Korea/ Turkey/China/ India/ All South East Asia countries/ Hong Kong/ Africa/ South America.
Interested applicants are advised to apply write in/e-mail with
- A detailed resume stating contact telephone number and a recent photograph and
- A motivation letter to the following address or email to our researchers. This program is open for anytime to request.
- For a successful student, please follow and understand the steps below:
- Check-list for Mobility Programme
- Education Malaysia Global Services
- Declaration of Health Status
- International Guidelines for Mobility Programme
- Photo Requirement and Guidelines
- Letter of Acceptance Student
The list of various projects for 2018 internship will be published by end of November 2017. The final allocation of students to projects will be published in December 2017.
For a latest Tentative Program for 2017, Interns from UBS can use this schedule for your internship, starting April, 06 to July, 06: Tentative-program-ubs-2017
Laboratory for Agri-Food Pest and Disease Management (LAPDiM)
School of Food Science and Technology
University of Malaysia Terengganu
21030 Kuala Terengganu